Thursday, September 24, 2009

What a day...

Well...do start things out...last night Jeremy called to confirm my spanish speaking pt. and got hung up on. So this morning when it was 10 after i figured i should start looking for another pt. so I had the clinic call and just double check with my scheduled pt and BEHOLD she was on her way. She was late, but she was here. So i took some x-rays, did the OD, etc etc. I knew she was going to be a challenge, but I had no idea, just how much of a TENACIOUS one. so i am generally over eager to finish a pt and stupid me went for it. long story short, I will be scaling again at her next appointment...BUT not all is lost. she is going to be my mock board pt. so that is a good thing. sad that i was the LAST human for miles when it was lunch time. alas.
then second pt for the day was a 1B with some really cool GREEN stain on the mandibular linguals. pretty fun...tomorrow is anesthesia day. MUAAAAH

1 comment:

Savanna said...

last human for miles at lunchtime.... bah! i feel yer pain, man. sometimes i get discouraged and just explore over the calculus over and over again to pass the time. then i fail at scale check. tis the life of unit 11, i'd say. green stain is cool though.